1: Create your Mining Farm
This Guide will get you started using HiveOS to manage all your mining rigs.
For more info on HiveOS, visit our FAQ.
- To get started, register for an account at: https://the.hiveos.farm/register/
- Create your farm. This is where you will manage your workers (mining rigs).
- You can use farms to sort your workers, such as by location or coin they mine.
- Click the + button at the top right by your username
- Give your farm a name
- Set your timezone
- Unselect Hiveon Pool Charging
- Get your Farm Hash. This will be used to assign your worker to your farm automatically as soon as it connects to the internet.
- In your farm, click the settings tab and copy your farm hash.